Friday, October 23, 2009

Final presentation!

Finally it is our final presentation.
For our group, the presenter is an international student, Prince Hector, Afidah, Chu Khai Ling and me.
Our presentation is within 20 to 30 minutes.
It is quite hard for us since we did not have enough time to practice it.
Fortunately, we did our presentation quite well and we manage to do our presentation in about 25 minutes.

A day before our presentation, I just finished the movie presentation.
When I was doing the movie presentation, I was reviewing the past.
Since we form our company until the last meeting, every meeting were never attended by all members.
It also cause so many misunderstands among group members.
communication is really important among group members.
In addition, trust also.
If we do not trust to our group members or our business partner we never can manage a good business.
I really do not hope that this kind of problems appear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment